Sunday, March 22, 2009


Wanted: "Senior Investigative Witch, Experience as a Republican Very Valuable"

Sometimes, I just have to write about items like this, because that's just the kind of girl I am. When I read the headline, all I could think of was Sarah Palin and sending her over to Western Province to truly investigate the problem of witch killings. While she may not know the Bush Doctrine, much less the Monroe Doctrine, I'm sure she knows all there is to know about Satanism and Witchcraft. In fact perhaps she is Satan.

Anyway I was thinking that she and Rush could rush (oh no I couldn't resist that one either) right over and straighten this mess out. Maybe they could even bring George and Dick who brought us the axis of evil and are presently unemployed. Fares are really cheap to get over there, and I'm sure we could use some of the bail out money to send them over. Heck, I'd even use some of my lost 401K for this one.

Or maybe I and some of my fellow Democrats could be there when they arrive and try them as witches. Hmmm...I wouldn't even mind bringing water from the well for that one. Marshmallows anyone??
And now the news...
Provincial
20 arrested over witchcraft killings


By NATION CorrespondentPosted Tuesday, March 3 2009 at 22:45

Twenty people have been arrested over last week’s lynching of five people in Kanunda village, Kisii District, over witchcraft allegations.

Kisii deputy police boss Manasseh Musyoka said four of the suspects will be charged with murder.

Police are still hunting for three more prime suspects who are on the run. “We are not going to let any suspect free.”

#

Submitted by werssylwer
Posted March 04, 2009 02:56 AM

Personally i have no problem with doing something about witches. In europe, they were roasted at the steak (all of them) which gave everybody peace of mind to go on with their lives. Although some parts of French speaking europe still have niggling witch problems.

No comments: