Monday, August 11, 2008


Time to Move On/Or This is Really Creepy

As most of you know I read the Kenyan papers every day. I have always been partial to the Nation. I thought their coverage was better and besides Daniel is my friend,but they have gone all internet glitzy and it's hard to get the real news. So I switched to reading the Standard and have replaced it on the blog.

This is the front page of the Standard and I don't know about you but I find this really creepy. And if you hit the link for the paper, you'll also find out the Kaddafi now owns their 5 Star Hotel in Nairobi. Nice huh!

Seems the US has been flying secret missions into and out of Nairobi. The suspicion is that they are "taking" terrorists out of Kenya. Check the article. It's creepy, and then check out the hotel story.
http://www.eastandard.net/?
Keep the faith Y'all

No comments: