Saturday, November 1, 2008

How R U Coping?

I am finding that people are either totally ready to talk about politics or completely turned off. As a shrink I have to keep my views to myself, unless the person sitting across from me reveals that they are a democrat. Then my heart soars and I know that I shall be asked something about Obama. I feel a special kind of ownership of Obama. After all back in 2002 I met one of his cousins (who lived and unfortunately died in Kenya). I have film footage of his grandmother, footage of his cousins. I even speak better Luo than I do Swahili (which isn't saying much).

What I am totally puzzled by is how anyone can vote for McCain/Palin. What are they thinking? Her I.Q isn't even room temperature, and frankly his DSM IV would give him Dementia, Paranoia and definitely a personality disorder. He referred to a crowd as "my fellow prisoners", are you kidding? And the worst part is that he didn't even recognize it. Then there's Sarah, you know how I hate her. Well, I am coping by watching YouTube and praying that we won't have her to kick around much longer. But Just in case you like one last shot, check this out.

No comments: