Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm Giddy Over Sarah

From time to time politics gets so fabulous that Mother M just has to jump for joy. And the decision by McCain to nominate Sarah Palin for VP falls into the category of astonishment and joy over such an astoundingly bad choice. I feel the opportunities to have fun with this campaign are almost endless given the stupidity of the Republican party and the unbelievable shenanigans they are going to be up to. I know I live in Massachusetts which is like living in Oz. But truly a beauty queen who wants to secede from the Union as the V.P. How much fun, I'm giddy with anticipation.

And as if that weren't fun enough, try this link on Joe Lieberman (he was the first choice but lost out, but maybe he'll come back to the Dems.) You gotta love this video of his campaigning for the DNC in 2004.http://talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/212584.php
Gosh, I think I have to run. I think Joe is going to speak as a Republican.

And what do you think they'll name Sarah's grandchild, maybe Ooops if it's a girl and Duh if it's a boy.
Keep the faith y'all

No comments: